View Profile GunstarGreene

4 Movie Reviews

You're now my favorite under-rated flash artist.

So good that I had to share this with some friends. We've been yelling "Spehss Mahreens" to each other at work for like two weeks now.

Keep it up.

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you've liked it - I'm slowly building up here on Newgrounds though. Hopefully before too long I'll have some new stuff up.

The Artery Cloggers...

I may have to start a new chaos marine chapter now. Where can I find McDonald's water transfers?

Great job dude, so glad I randomly stumbled upon this.

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked it. It's always nice when somebody stumbles across my work. Check out my other cartoons if you'd like :)

"Loosely" Based off The Call of Cthulhu,

A bit short, but great.

I loved how Dagon talked - the whole thing made me laugh.

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!
Dagon's whale noise wouldn't have been as funny if he didn't look so ridiculous.

4 Game Reviews

Great game

This game was really good. Reminds me of Braid a bit. Great Job.

I like sudoku - but not so much christmas.

I hate anything christmas before thanksgiving (music on the radio, decorations on houses, etc.), but that's just a personal thing - I'm not taking away points for that.

The big thing here is that there are too many colors going on for a sudoku puzzle. The game is complicated enough with numbers, let alone mutli-colored shapes. I know it has a christmas theme, but I'd limit the objects to one main color for simplicity.

Otherwise great job. 4/5 & 7/10

It's Tetris.

It's a standard Tetris game, it does tetris simple and well. One thing I did not like was how the blocks changed color to match the background, I prefer the blocks to stay blocky.

58 Audio Reviews

Glad to see you're still at it Dureagon! Flow is smooth.

DJDureagon responds:

Greene! O_O thanks man!

Nice track

I like how the track gradually ramps up, my only nitpick is the volume of the piano at 0:33 in, I would have eased in a little bit on the volume, but I like how the piano merges and changes with the rest of the track. I really like the drum change up at 1:32 and the outro - the fade out with the guitar works really well.

Tilkanuts responds:

I appreciate the feedback and criticism. Means a lot man. I really enjoyed your track as well. Good luck in the competition.

Vocal chops are great

It's like playing amplitude.

1 Art Review

Very Nice

This needs to be made into a poster and put in the NG store so I can have it framed and hanging in my jam room. On a side-note, you should probably get on designing a NGHH bot asap.

Blurb