WizStat - Jobs for Useless People WizStat - Jobs for Useless People

Glad to see you're still at it Dureagon! Flow is smooth.

DJDureagon responds:

Greene! O_O thanks man!

NGHH'11 - Sample - Tilkanuts NGHH'11 - Sample - Tilkanuts

Nice track

I like how the track gradually ramps up, my only nitpick is the volume of the piano at 0:33 in, I would have eased in a little bit on the volume, but I like how the piano merges and changes with the rest of the track. I really like the drum change up at 1:32 and the outro - the fade out with the guitar works really well.

Tilkanuts responds:

I appreciate the feedback and criticism. Means a lot man. I really enjoyed your track as well. Good luck in the competition.

NGHH11 - NGSample - Delinquent NGHH11 - NGSample - Delinquent

Vocal chops are great

It's like playing amplitude.

NGHH11 - NGSample - Gunner NGHH11 - NGSample - Gunner

I dig it.

If Ratatat and NIN did a track together with someone doing some vinyl kung fu on the tables.

trancedatlantic responds:

helll yeah! vinyl is where it's at.

Nghh11 - Ngsample -eternalxiii Nghh11 - Ngsample -eternalxiii

Great

I really like the bass/synth through the whole track. I've listened to this a few times, it's great. Damn, nothing else to say, this is just really good.

NGHH'11 - NGSample - Haywyre NGHH'11 - NGSample - Haywyre

Damn, this is nice.

This has some bounce and flows nicely. I do like the first half of the song better then the second, but everything is still mixed and mastered on a pro level.

NGHH'11- TSoG - 7000 NGHH'11- TSoG - 7000

This is perfect.

It exhales and emulates J Dilla completely. Agree with Eternal and Epps, very Donus, in a good way. It's like you have his soul stored in an MPC or some shit.

NGHH11 - TSOG - Delinquent NGHH11 - TSOG - Delinquent

#8 Scare the shit out of people (<-- my favorite)

Love that drum break. They are mos def on point.

NGHH'11 - Tsog - Eternalxiii NGHH'11 - Tsog - Eternalxiii

Spot on.

I love Potrishead, this is a great tribute. It totally captures the vibe. That slow scratch and break is just like... damn, spot on dude.

EternalXIII responds:

Thanks, I kind of wish I had mixed down a couple of things, a little better, mainly the keys that make the lead, I wish I had turned them down a bit. Either way I'm still like this one! It definitely turned out pretty good.

Thanks for the review.

Nghh'11-sample-haywyre Nghh'11-sample-haywyre

Not bad,

I dug the track thoroughly, the piano and 'create-your-own-horns' are blended really well. The drums are a bit weak though. They don't really stand out or change up, I mean throughout the entire beat. While the beat is very chill and nice in the ear, I would have just liked to hear a threshold change-up, like a hook, breakdown, bridge, etc... Good work overall.

haywirehaywire responds:

Thanks man, and i completely agree with you on the drums haha. I dont think i should have gotten a 10 for this track from yall