W40k Dawn of Awesome W40k Dawn of Awesome

You're now my favorite under-rated flash artist.

So good that I had to share this with some friends. We've been yelling "Spehss Mahreens" to each other at work for like two weeks now.

Keep it up.

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you've liked it - I'm slowly building up here on Newgrounds though. Hopefully before too long I'll have some new stuff up.

Warhammer: SRM 40,000 Warhammer: SRM 40,000

The Artery Cloggers...

I may have to start a new chaos marine chapter now. Where can I find McDonald's water transfers?

Great job dude, so glad I randomly stumbled upon this.

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked it. It's always nice when somebody stumbles across my work. Check out my other cartoons if you'd like :)

Day in the Life - Cthulhu Day in the Life - Cthulhu

"Loosely" Based off The Call of Cthulhu,

A bit short, but great.

I loved how Dagon talked - the whole thing made me laugh.

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!
Dagon's whale noise wouldn't have been as funny if he didn't look so ridiculous.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Great game

This game was really good. Reminds me of Braid a bit. Great Job.

Christmas Sudoku Christmas Sudoku

I like sudoku - but not so much christmas.

I hate anything christmas before thanksgiving (music on the radio, decorations on houses, etc.), but that's just a personal thing - I'm not taking away points for that.

The big thing here is that there are too many colors going on for a sudoku puzzle. The game is complicated enough with numbers, let alone mutli-colored shapes. I know it has a christmas theme, but I'd limit the objects to one main color for simplicity.

Otherwise great job. 4/5 & 7/10

Classical Tetris Classical Tetris

It's Tetris.

It's a standard Tetris game, it does tetris simple and well. One thing I did not like was how the blocks changed color to match the background, I prefer the blocks to stay blocky.

WizStat - Jobs for Useless People WizStat - Jobs for Useless People

Glad to see you're still at it Dureagon! Flow is smooth.

DJDureagon responds:

Greene! O_O thanks man!

NGHH'11 - Sample - Tilkanuts NGHH'11 - Sample - Tilkanuts

Nice track

I like how the track gradually ramps up, my only nitpick is the volume of the piano at 0:33 in, I would have eased in a little bit on the volume, but I like how the piano merges and changes with the rest of the track. I really like the drum change up at 1:32 and the outro - the fade out with the guitar works really well.

Tilkanuts responds:

I appreciate the feedback and criticism. Means a lot man. I really enjoyed your track as well. Good luck in the competition.

NGHH11 - NGSample - Delinquent NGHH11 - NGSample - Delinquent

Vocal chops are great

It's like playing amplitude.

Portal Bot Posse Portal Bot Posse

Very Nice

This needs to be made into a poster and put in the NG store so I can have it framed and hanging in my jam room. On a side-note, you should probably get on designing a NGHH bot asap.